Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@creative_writer  I hope you wake up feeling better today 🤞

@Eve7  How did your pdoc appt go? 

@NatureLover, feeling better, had to get my daily dose of electrolytes. I think it is going to get hot again today, but the weekend will be cooler, so hopefully better for the migraines. I do hope its not so hot next week indoors at uni. The air cons were on, but it was still very hot. How are you doing?

My pdoc appointment went really well @NatureLover . Thanks for asking.

Hope today goes well for you and also for @creative_writer 

Where are you located, which state @creative_writer ? I hope the weather remains cooler for you... 

I'm OK thanks. Just not up to doing much today. 

So pleased to hear, @Eve7 ! 

What are you up to this weekend? 

@Eve7, happy to hear your pdoc appointment went well. Are you up to much for the rest of the day?

@NatureLover, I’m in Melbourne and you know Melbourne, its known for its wild weather

I thought you were in Melbourne @creative_writer - me too! I wasn't aware it was going to be hot today, but you're right. Hope you'll be OK. 

Just the usual this weekend with Uni assignment, breakfast with friends, housework and maybe a swim @NatureLover What is happening for you this weekend?

Sounds like a nice weekend @Eve7  👍

I'm at home (my happy place) all weekend except for popping to the supermarket. 

You doing OK at the moment? 💛

I wouldn’t say I’m ok @NatureLover  but I am in a bit of a plateau,

How about you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance