Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Appleblossom  hi how are you doing today 💜

DSS actually rang back @greenpea they were really helpful, made a few suggestions plus said they would try a few things soon lol

Hi @Ant7 , having internet troubles, it will be down for at least another 24 hours. Hope you are doing fine?

I did try to tag you this morning @Former-Member on computer it can be next to impossible unless you are on suggestions menu
Former-Member
Not applicable

20200507-093855_1.jpeg

@Ant7 ouch! That must hurt, calf muscle - how'd ya do that? No bike rides for a while U guess 💌
@TAB, how ya doing? Have you forgotten me? The Welfare system is hard, you really have to badger them. Good to hear they're finally lifting a finger for you, hope it works out. You're the first person I know who's using a welfare card. Is that like Newstart but only for essentials? (not smokes, drinks)?
What's "the nutso food" thing? are you trying to lose weight? Really impressed all the walking you do.
@greenpea, what are you studying? (I forgot sorry), how was your day?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Typing same time @TAB
Is it hard to tag just me or everyone? I have trouble tagging a lot, thought it was a mobile phone thing

@TAB s me too.

Hadn't forgotten just got too hard to tag you couple times @Former-Member then answer own question when post via ph ok thats how to
Ok was keto. Couldn't handle it. Going to try something else more moderate plus increase walking

Trigger Warning ⚠️

did 2hrs 20m over last 2 days
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm J s watching Becker 🤣 he's so funny 🤣 🤣🤣

It's because 3 letters, doesn't agree w 'search ' function @Former-Member just wont find anything
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance