Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT  Hey Hams good to see you jolly this morning :). I hope life is treating you kindly atm and any pesky problems are minor. Have a great day. Love pea xx

Thanks PEAPEAPEAPEAPEA @greenpea 😛

Yeah it is what it is I guess hey

Things are going back to normal somewhat. Just went to a place to get coffee and muffin and they have seats out there. Looks better haha.

Just doing some editing atm for that volunteer gig I now do.

Hope you are well my friend 🙂

Morning @greenpea and everyone. I was looking for a place to say hi to people this morning but couldn't find a spot that seemed right so thanks for the tag. 

ok ish start here @NatureLover  think walk soon can imagine improvement lol, sunny out anyway

Good Morning @TheVorticon @MDT @greenpea @Bimby2 Cat Happy

Good morning @Former-Member  tanks for the tag .. sometimes notifications get seem to get lost if you arent directly tagged .. eg who could get email saying Good morning thread e l Tabbo and 20 others posted  and it all gets murky ..

GP .. whats the record for likes ?? 20 ? come on peeps ..  lol ..

@greenpea  Hi to @Maggie  @Former-Member @oceangirl @BlueBay @BlueBells 

@TheVorticon  Hey TheVorticon hoping your day is improving. Have a good day love peaxx

@TAB  Hey TABs 😄 yes it is 20 something 😛 but I wont be greedy lol :D. Hoping that you are going well and that life is treating you kindly my friend cat. Love pea 🙂

@greenpeaThanks for the tag. This thread does keep the Lived Experience side of the forum alive and makes lots of lovely openings for people to join in.

Smiley Happy

Glad you are/were walking @TAB Whose counting?

Smiley Happy

Hey @TheVorticon @MDT @Bimby2 @Ant7 and others reading along.

Missed important phone call earlier and now hanging around for them to call again. Cant do a call back.  Oh well.

Cheers Apple

wow, supposed to be 26 here today just saw @greenpea  just ordered gas bottle, rang about DSS follow up from february. they claim they will ring me within 2 days lolo going for walk soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance