Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

oh , yeah am walking, stopped nutso food thing, wasnt helping me at all @Appleblossom  not sure re counting? dont think counted anything today or yest tho lol

Nice to see you @Appleblossom

๐Ÿ™‚

@Appleblossom  It is a good thread very inclusive and friendly. One of my favorites :Dxxx

@TAB s Enjoy your walk cat. I hope the dss happens for you soon they really put people through the wringer waiting for a answer. Let us know how it goes for you. Is 15 degrees here really nice ๐Ÿ˜„

been 3 months since sent requested info to them @greenpea  that was after being told oh we will ring you sometime in next 8 weeks, by chance answered call in time 2nd time they rang. Tried to ring them other week, was wrong number, but guy spoke with told me to email them, so no reply so rang them. What a system, just trying to get off stupid cashless card. had to give them 3mths bank statements etc. All mad.

@TAB s yes was thinking of going on it but will jus stay on carer pension until hopefully I can get some work after  finishing my degree hopefully.  All I want is a job that is interesting but non stressful ..... I just want to be me again. Good luck TABs.

Sounds like a plan @greenpea hope it works

@greenpea I am going ok I tore my calf the other day but it's not too bad thanks.

I hope you are going ok and things are on the up ๐Ÿ’š

@Sans911  hi how are you doing today ๐Ÿ˜Š

@NatureLover  hi how are you doing today ๐Ÿ˜Š

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance