Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: what keeps you going ??

Hi @Zuflae,

Are those your furbabies in your your avatar pic? They are SO cute!

CB

Yes CherryBomb those are my 3 little "angels" Heart

@Zuflae My gosh, so adorable. Love the head tilt of the one at the back. 

Ohhhhh @Zuflae

They areee soo cute HeartHeart

what are their names ??

Former-Member
Not applicable

hello zuflae
dogs, pets are so less complicated than people. I can say what I want to my cats. sometimes they glare back, sometimes they walk off, or turn their back to me, or rub around my legs if their body clocks are telling them that it should be breakfast or dinner time. love pets. We have cows next door, and horses all around us, alpacas the other side. I talk to them all. our pets know when we are upset too and watch.

Hello @Pridesmum xx

what keeps you going ??

one of mine is Family , and my mum

From left to right - River, Flame and Zuma 🙂

And it's often the case you can say those nasty thoughts inside your head that you're too ashamed to say to other people without any fear of judgment. Absolute best friends anyone could ever have

Hello Everyone xx

what keeps me going ??

after this weekend ,I must say My stepchildren  as my husband had MI , I need to keep going for them xoxo

I logged on tonight, with the question in my head ringing "how can I keep going" @Shaz51 your question has got me thinking of the many reason I keep going.
•I trust God is in control
• I love my husband and he is a good man. I will not let his illness take that from me.

Things that keep me going
•smiles if the kids I look after (I'm a nanny) and the sheer joy they find in things
• chocolate, someone once commented that they don't know how I do it, in my head I was thinking 💭 "I eat a lot of chocolate" (I know it's not the healthiest way to cope but at times if that gets me through I'm ok with it. Maybe I could switch chocolate for exersize, keep hoping I'll wake one day to find I love exersize, sadly hasn't happened yet😀)
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance