Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Shaz51
Community Guide

what keeps you going ??

117 REPLIES 117

Re: what keeps you going ??

Hi @Shaz51,

I hope your doing well. This is such a lovely idea for a forum thread! It is a great way for everyone to share what sorts of things help them to cope.

I know mine is yoga and recently have gotten into painting.  What do you do @Shaz51?

Oh Hello @Rockpool

ti is great to see you xx

I like photography , taking photos

love to see your painting some time xx

Hello and welcome @35orso @Alec_29 @devildevil @doug @Eggshellntiptoe @HannaBanana13 @Heartbroken @kraig302 @Littleblue @Miki @Moppy @mummaofone @mumx2 @Nett @Nettwork @notickets @Ocatagon @potcrack @Sandy07 @Sarah1 @techniques @tisme @Zayn

what keeps you going ?? My garden , love the different colours , and love the butterflies

flower 5.jpg

Hi @Shaz51

This is a fantastic idea! Love, love LOVE it.

What keeps me going? What a great question. Here are my top things that keep me well:

- yoga and climbing - doing things that I love while also being physical. Gives me a good endorphin kick too.

- Getting outdoors  - there's something about being out in nature that rejigs the circuits. 

- friends and family - a sense of belong and support, being around people I love makes me happy.

- good food - I'm a huge foodie, I love good food. But more importantly, I love healthy and nutritious food that's good for my body and mind.

Look forward to hearing about what others have to say!

Biggest thing that keeps me going are my 3 dogs - just being around them can make things that little bit easier to deal with.  I honestly don't know how I would have coped without them. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance