Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Just leaving a stack of squishy hugs for you @Anastasia 

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Big, big hugs for you @Anastasia 

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💙💙💙🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Love you more ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Emelia8 About to watch Origin and yes, it’s very close to me. S1 and S2 have gone to the game but I’m staying home alone tonight although I think gd will be around.

Sending you and Holly lots of love

💕💕💕💕💛💕💕💕💕💕

And just to top it all off I'm a casual contact from a flying visit to my local supermarket with my boy (prior to one person rule) 😭

Off for a test tomorrow morning and to isolate...

@Eve7 @Bow @Emelia8 @saltandpepper 

@NatureLover 

Oh dear @Anastasia thinking of you, sending love and support xox

I'm sorry @Anastasia I know you and your boy will be OK, I feel it in my bones. I know you must be feeling frightened but it's gunna be OK. Universe is good to you, universe likes you, universe just wants you to stay away from work for a couple weeks 💙

Haha I actually laughed @saltandpepper thank you. I say that too, "feel it in my bones" 😁

Gosh I hope so 🤞🙏💙

Thinking of you tonight and hoping you are ok my dear friend. Off to check on my boy. He should have been in the Gold Coast now with his support worker, living it up. His headspace has not been good last few days with lockdown and now with the need for a test he needs some love. 

Night 😘

Well the Gold Coast is a pretty magical place, no doubt it'll lift his spirits. Love the gold coast. The one place I'd consider moving to. Tell ya boy to look up Kookoo the restaurant while he's there. I went there, chefs come out and cook up your meal in front of you. The chef when I went was fu*king awesome. He was funny and kind of a c*** your son might like him haha. He was dishing up some egg or something and he was flicking it from the bench to our plates, and then he flicked a bunch in some poor girls face. She did not look impressed, but not gonna lie, I still laugh when I think about it haha

http://www.kookoo.com.au/menu/

Haha I love Teppanyaki as does he, I'll pass.it.on cheers @saltandpepper 👍

How was he when you talked to him tonight? @Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance