Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Panic Attacks

Thats okay 🙂 A thread is for chatting! I am going pretty well this week. I went back to work yesturday. I almost burnt up but I just made sure I stayed cool and used my techniques that I had learned from the panic attack app. As soon as I stopped taking the b-vitamins I didn't feel panicky anymore. I also had my IUD taken out just to make sure that those hormones were not negatively affecting me. Things are looking great 🙂

@Alessandra1992 I will move this discussion about IT issues to this thread to not disrupt the flow of this conversation. Smiley Happy

Whoa! My comment wasn't sarcasm or a dig at anyone. I just know that topics can get so off topic, that the OP's concerns can get lost. I don't 'dig' at others - if it's time to flame, then it's time to take a walk to the beach.

I hope we're not flaming..@butterflygirl that is great news about going back to work today! Well done and having an app in yr pocket is a great tool!
I had to have a Vit D and other tests earlier thus year when I went through an episode of not sleeping..Not sleeping can be a trigger to anxiety for me, BUT, dammit, age related.. Menapause..hence I can see why you had Mirena removed. For me, my Mirena is a gift coz it stops me getting anaemia.
Really uplifting to read your post today!
My Little Dragon can sometimes surprise me in extreme weather changes..that is heat so busy saving up for more air con..😁

Have a great weekend 🙂

ButterflyGirl, congratulations, you have taken the first, and hardest steps, towards beating that darn MI you have. Itis super to hear a bit of really good news suchas yours wether it was helped by this forum or your own self determination ora combination of all of the things. Once again, well done and CONGRATULATIONS, "one step at a time". BRAVO!!!!!!!!!

w1sdumb, I was under the impression that MI takes its own path with anybody, it has no hard and fast rules and as far as I have seen , so far, neither has this forum. It what is said gains 1 like then the post has done its job as long as it is about MI and not the colour of the sky, but then that can cause problems with some sufferers. So far it is light, refreshing, helpful and informative as it should be. I say a grateful thank you to all who have made comments about my comments and advise. THANK YOU ONE AND ALL. I have gained more in the short time compared with the previous 20 odd years and most of it, i'm sure, from contributors young enough to be my grand children. You are never too old to learn, as the old saying goes, " There is nothing new under the sun."

loopy.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappyHeart

I hope we're not flaming too @everyone who has contributed to this thread so far!

Of course conversations move on, and it is ok to want to steer them back to certain areas too. 

We don't have physical cues, and tones in here, so it's important to be extra mindful of this when interpreting other people's intentions. What I see are several members efforts to support, all in their own unique way.  Heart 

Butterflygirl, this is a little book, written by a sufferer for sufferers, get top ratings it may or may not be useful for you, hopefully it will. About Living With It

Written by a patient for patients from a patient's point of view, Bev Aisbett's little book provides the tools in dealing with panic with the aid of her inimitable cartoons. Her follow-up books – Living It Up and Letting It Go – are presented in the same cartoon style and act as a guide to the life skills required to transform anxiety into a tool for growth and change.

Living With It: A Guide To Panic Attacks. type this into your browser and you are there. Really hope, if you get it helps.There are dozens of site in reference to PA, some easy reading others full of over the top stuff.

Kind regards,

loopyCat Very Happy

@Loopy these are great thanks for the link

Uggbootdiva, " Your wish is my command."  Within reasonSmiley LOL

Kind regards,

loopy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance