Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

kristin
Senior Contributor

Forum bugs, specific and general

Hi,

I thought it might ne helpful to the mods if we try to put all bug posts in one topic. Then it's easier for them to pick up and pass on to IT.

@NikNik I am wondering what Ivana is using to access the forum, as I really enjoy her posts but find the strange text conversion onto the forum (with stuff like <br><br> through it) makes it difficult to follow. Maybe I am raising something already fixed? Otherwise try here http://saneforums.org/t5/Something-s-not-right/Living-with-depression-is-debilitating/td-p/5369/page... for what I am talking about. Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Kristin

59 REPLIES 59

Re: Forum bugs, specific and general

Hi Kristen, the funny <> bits are when you edit a post on a mobile phone. Happens to me all the time... I am a little compulsed to re editthe bits out lol
am I right @NikNik

Thx for explaining!

Yeah - what @kato said *pretends she knows what she's talking about*

On that note, we are working on a more mobile friendly version of the forums. I will let you all know when it's up & running 🙂

Nik

Hahaha @NikNik it's only from expierence where I have tried to change something uaing my phone.
I tend to use my phone alot for this forum it's easier and no one can easily read what I am writing because it is easier to cover lol
I only get a little bit paranoid but it helps if I know I can control what others around me can read lol
example my parents who are oh so curious as to what I am writing lol

I can say @NikNik, I still get zilch for using @ function. I am using Chrome as my default browser as it us supposed to be more robots and less virus es getting through.
What are u using as the @.. has never worked for me..

Hey @Alessandra1992 you can't attach anything to after the name, i noticed you put a , attached to @NikNik, before and it won't work, it took me a little while to figure it out also, maybe that is what is happening, also are you doing quick reply?

i find that in quick reply it is glitchyMan Wink

Good tips @kato 

After you type the first 3 letters, a drop down will appear with a list of usernames that start with those letters. You need to click the name for it to work.

@Alessandra1992  I'm assuming you're using chrome on a laptop/desktop?

Hey @Alessandra1992 

I just that you were able to use the @mention function in this thread!

Hi Kato,
I think it's my phone or my browser as I never use quick reply.
I use safari on iPad and chrome on phone.
Neither has any drop down menu when I go @kato or @kato

Is a bit frustrating but nowhere near as auto spell check glitches!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance