Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

up and away

hi everyone

i felt like i was over running other threads with pictures on them and about my adventures so i think itll be better to make a new thread for it

@CheerBear@Shaz51@utopia@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@Determined@soul @Anony18 @Spookytookims @Former-Member

53 REPLIES 53
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: up and away

@Former-Member @clairesy @Former-Member @Former-Member @Mazarita @Adge @Phoenix_Rising @Former-Member

above msg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member.  Sounds like a good idea.  So now you can just run with it, to your heart's content.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

DAY 1

we left wednesday morning and arrived at out destination about 12 oclock. the drive was ok and there wasnt any hiccups and we all got along together.

when we got here we set up the cabin and then went shopping for supplies. after everything was unpacked and set up we went for a walk on the beach and seen some dolphins and then we went up for a walk to a few little town shops. its about a 20 minute walk there and then on the way back but its a nice walk with nice views.

as it got colder we watched some movies and i manged to do some study and some drawing

Former-Member
Not applicable

1.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Great idea @Former-Member
I will be sure to come and visit your virtual gallery.
Former-Member
Not applicable

beach.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

close dolphin.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

DAY 2

we got up to see the dolphins before the day got busy

and then we went for a walk and then went into the main shopping centre. 

we went to play mini golf and that went for about an hour or so and then we headed to the communal fish pond where we pay a donation and we get to get a bag of fish feed to feed the fish.

i watched my younger sister on the park and i made a sand man. we went shopping in the town as wwell into the surf shop a few cheap shops and we stopped for ice cream and milkshakes.

it began to get really cold so we watched movies in the afternoon and i did some drawing.

Former-Member
Not applicable

sunset1.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance