Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

new years eve our thoughts -also included on the far side

I have copied and pasted my post from the far side

hello all of my fellow travellers

my thoughts of new years eve are indifferent. i believe this is attuned to my illness.

i wish it was not the case however it is as it is for now.

so to all of you who enjoy and celebrate happy new year.

to others who feel the same as I or have other thoughts, stay safe, stay healthy and calm.

thank you each and every one of you who has come in to my world through this technology. I hate computers but I love this connection.

You have helped me in more ways than you could possibly imagine through another difficult turn in my journey.

happy safe travelling my companions  ........ gigantic group hug - ggh.... i rather like that

5 REPLIES 5

Re: new years eve our thoughts -also included on the far side

Hi @Former-Member

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful and positive message, and for all your contributions here. 
Do you think you could share how you've found the forum helpful? ๐Ÿ™‚ It's great to hear that you've been able to connect to others who are also going through a hard time. 

How have others found the forum helpful? 

Big hugz back @Former-Member

Hello! just interrupting, gate crashing threads, grog in hand, kind of a 'pub crawl' to wish you all a Great New Year!!! Stay Strong! ๐Ÿ™‚ xox

hello @Former-Member

love your response, cheerful and welcoming xxx ggh back

hello @mufasa

A very good question.

The forum has had different meanings on different days in response to different posts if that makes sense.

I have found exactly that for me.

I have felt invitations to open up and express myself in a non judgemental environment.

I have felt in reading other people's struggles,suffering and pain a huge desire to give support, hold them, be there with them with my response.

I am no healer, no medical practitioner, no martyr, I am me and I am allowed to be me on here.

I can be sad, morose, angry, suffering, in pain and still be allowed to write my thoughts. I have no intention of hurting anyone I am just sharing.

this is only a small part of what both of the forums mean to me

Group hug @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @mufasa HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance