Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

I know she had a bit of a clean up because last weekend I found some items in the shed I thought had been stolen from the front of the house. 

Items that if I had taken down to the shed  would have been in the boat so confident it was not me lol. 

Had a friend call in today, was able to give him some barely used cake tins. Another few items out the door 😁.

very good @Former-Member Heart

mr shaz has a lift in his feet after the news this week 

so now we hav a trailer filled with lots of old mowers, grass catchers, and other stuff to take to the dump Smiley Surprised

hello @Determined@Anastasia@Smc , @Former-Member , @FindingStrength@Appleblossom@Adge@greenpea@Jacques 

It's so good to have a tidy up @Shaz51 and to get rid of the old mowers 😁.

I had to smile today as our visitor today made an off the cuff remark which made me realise that he had noticed how much tidier things are at our new place (he had seen the old house when things were not good). 

Date I say @Shaz51  I was always happy to farewell Mr Darcy's old mowers 😁😁😁

ha ha @Former-Member , mr shaz has taken a couple of mowers parts back incase he needs them Smiley LOL

@Shaz51 

Sounds like trip to tip = top priority

(before too much more gets removed from trailer)

Yes tomorrow  I hope @Former-Member 

Tip Closed today 

Late this afternoon  he has put in an old polechain saw and a wooden  ladder @Former-Member , @Determined 

Made a start on our painting today in our porch renovation getting the undercoat on the walls.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance