Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Coping Toolbox ( what is in yours to help you cope )

@pjc1965 

You can talk about God in this thread Christian Chat - you can click on it to open it.

Another way of sharing about God is:

"In my experience, I have found God helps me" - This is just an example that is ACCEPTABLE. This means you are sharing your experiences.

An example that is NOT ACCEPTABLE is:

"You need to have God. You need to ask God into your life. You have the devil in you." This is what is considered 'opinionated' and others might find it triggering.

Does this make it clearer @pjc1965 ?

@pjc1965 , 

A way of talking about reading the Psalms can be: "I find reading the Psalms helps me." This is ACCEPTABLE because you are sharing YOUR experiences.

"You should read the Psalms if you want peace." This is NOT ACCEPTABLE because you are telling members what to do based on your beliefs.

OK

. I get it

I hope

Deleted my photo and put on 5 animal photos but not visible. Yet they downloaded

I haven't found Christian chat!?

@pjc1965 

Hi @pjc1965 ,

Here is the link again:

Christian Chat - you can click on it to open it.

Just click on the blue words "Christian Chat"

By the way, I can't see your Lola photos anywhere. Did you upload them in the same way at you uploaded the picture of yourself and Lola? @pjc1965 

I am well this morning @tyme 

@@pjc1965 

@pjc1965 I am well this morning @tyme 

Glad to have found the Christian Chat, hope @pjc1965 it helped you, even if it hasn't been posted in for a while, but perhaps after this thread more people will know about it @tyme

And yes (in the vein of what's acceptable or not) I do find faith helpful. Not too dissimilar to Radical Acceptance.

Anyway, my toolbox today: Youtube tutorial videos on useful things! I know Youtube can be a time-suck, and tutorial videos probably isn't new to anyone, but I found it a better use of my time than scrolling mindlessly through social media (where I learn nothing, including "friends" who don't post anyway).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance