Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

@Jacques

Been a bit preoccupied lately ... How are you going?

Checking in @Jacques 

How are things going? Have you been able to keep up with your walking (esp with that fabbo new car)😀.

hi @Former-Member 

hmm, walking, i still have not started yet, im so ashamed, i know i need to, i just can't find the energy or motovation.

thinks are not so great, some personal issues and triggered around being abused, something has happened to my friend daughter, and it has triggered flash backs of when i was abused at my primary school. 

i've been struggling so much with it, i wanted to SH so badly, but i stopped myself.

@Jacques 

Sending gentle thoughts your way.  

Hello @Jacques , sending you hugs my friend , how are you going this weekend xxxx

Hi @Shaz51 I'm going good, I have been gardening all weekend, OMG seasol is really awful stuff. I was dry reaching spraying it on the plants. I don't know why they like it.

I am just making a nice beef roast for dinner and hoping for a relaxing evening. 

How are you going my friend, how is Mr shaz's photography going? 

Mr shaz's photography--- he love to retire and do more @Jacques 

how is your partner xx

how is your mum

I am tired my @Jacques  xxxxx

I brought some chicken Kababs for dinner , i am going to serve on a bed of rice xoxo

Hi @Shaz51 I hope you rested well my friend, you have so much to do, it must seem sometimes there is never enough hours in the day.

My partner is back in the MHU, but she gets out this friday, so im excited, she is doing so so well, she made it 10 months without being in the MHU, the longest time by far, im so so proud of her. it is so so nice to be in love, i never thought it would be possible for me. 

My mum is going really well, the arthritis in her knee is giving her a lot of grief, but other than that she is going well, her diabeties is under control and her kidney function has stabalised at 30%. touch wood no more supprises. 

Oh gosh i wish Mr Shaz could do more of what he loves. does he show his photos off? on a website or facebook? it would be a shame for him to take them and not show the world. 

anyway i hope you and mr shaz have a good day, lots of hugs my friend. thank you for being my friend

Jacques

never say ever my special friend @Jacques , I was 43 when I fell in love

sending tender hugs for your partner xx

that is good news about your mum , have my fingers crossed for her my  friend xxx

this weekend is easter so mr shaz is charging all his camera batteries , I said we are having the weekend off , so we can take some photos

mr shaz has put a couple of photos on canvas , they look sooo good that my mum wants one

I think I will do one of mine on canvas for mothers day xx

now how about you my friend xx, what self care are you doing Heart

Hello @Appleblossom , @PeppiPatty , @Former-Member 

I'm so happy for Mr Shaz @Shaz51 I hope he can get some really good snaps. It is still amazing to me how you can capture a moment in time that is truly breathtaking. I envy people who can take a good photo, I'm glad you are showcasing Mr shaz's photos in yours and your mums home.

Thank you so much, it still feels  so surreal someone can love someone like me.

Umm, I'm not doing so great on the self care front. Every day seems to merge together. I sleep eat then sleep again. I am trying to get out of the house at least once a week. I have failed in my want to go walking. I have not been able to find the energy. 

I want to do some more woodwork, I'm hoping to get started on a watch display case for my partner as she loves watches. 

Anyway, I have to go cook some dinner. Take care my friend, say hi to Mr Shaz for me

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance