Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Gosh @Shaz51 consider yourself heard. Can you go out in the garden jump and down and yell? Might make you feel better.

You're a saint with Mr shaz.  

hugs @StuF , I think my  tomorrow`s phone appointment in very heavy on his mind as well as everything else 

@Shaz51  I think @Dimity 's suggestion is a great idea!

But yeah, that's going to be weighing on him (not to mention you!)

ohhh stay cool my forum brother @Jacques xxx

ha ha that sounds like a wonderful idea @Dimity but i think the neighbours would get a shock , but i would love to scream at the moment which will not help him 

I hope the phone call goes well @Shaz51 . I had an aged care assessment today to see if I can get help sometimes with transport. 

Hope you and mr shaz don't worry overnight, you'll need some sleep.

@Shaz51 🌷🌻🌺😃💞

@Shaz51   love to you Shaz51.  i will be up during the night if you need a friend.xxx

xxx @Shaz51. Take care, hope that tomorrow goes ok... at least ok enough.

Hi @Shaz51 

I guess you are having one of those day when your skin doesn't seem to fit and all the chairs in the house feel wrong and perhaps your feelings are all itchy. And you are lonely. I hear you,

Tomorrow's phone appointment will be on your mind - it's an important interview - and yes - I have had them - somehow it's harder on the phone than in person - it will most likely be long and you will be tired afterwards - but yeah - something that needs to be over and attended too as far as possible right now,

A bit of screaming in the back garden might startled the neighbours and scared the local cockatoos but Mr Shaz - I understand - it would not be worth any improvement in the way you feel to shatter his fragile state. Perhaps yelling into a pillow might work better. You have enough reason to be tense though - and it's not a pleasant feeling.

I how tomorrow is better - I hope you get a good sleep - if that's possible - and I am wishing you the best - and hope you get some good breaks

Lots of love from

Your Forum Mum

Owlunar

Hi @Dimity 

I hope things went well with your aged assessment today and you can get some help with transport - that would be a good thing to have.

I have been assessed at a higher level but it takes time to get through the system - it's not easy dealing with this system - I really hope you get the help you need.

I have a Victorian Taxi Directive Card - half price taxi fares - it's the only way I can get around unless I get a bus locally - I find public transport risky with a physical injury that is painful - 

Have you applied for one of these - or maybe you have one - I find it can be expensive to use taxis for medical appointments some distance from home - even half price. I would be really great for you to have someone drive you where you need to go though.

All the best with that

Owlunar

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance