Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

Lost

hi to everyone.

I'm feeling awful again and looking at ways out. I was just hoping for a hello from someone?

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Lost

Just saying hi @Kyle1 .

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

@justanotherguy 

hello, guy. And good morning

Historylover
Senior Contributor

Here, too, @Kyle1. Go for a walk if the sun is shining where you are. The fresh air will do you good. 

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

@Historylover 

thank you. It is cold today! 

SmilingGecko
Senior Contributor

Hey @Kyle1 sorry to hear you're not doing well today and you're not at your best ❤️ I don't know what your symptoms are but theres always a new day, life can and does get better. There are new experiences worth waiting for. Please try your best to get out of your brain funk in whatever way possible. I've been there many times myself and yes its isolating and painful. Choosing to try and find ways out of this earthly existence is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. There is so much to look forward to. I don't know quite what else to say except I feel your pain and know how hard things can get in life.  Please take care of YOU and keep reaching out.  There are people here that you can speak to who have all been through it and care about others in the same situation.  Establish connections around you, one move in the right direction can change everything in the blink of an eye! Don't allow life to defeat you. Stay strong! 🌻

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

@SmilingGecko 

Thank you for your kind words!

Thats ok @Kyle1. I want to give you some upliftment. We're going to paint a picture together using artificial intelligence (A.I.) I signed up to a website that uses A.I. What I want from you is to write a line or a paragraph of the most beautiful picture you want to create with as much detail as possible. It can be anything you wish. Use descriptors involving objects, people, animals colors, sights, nature and detailed description of what you want in the picture. It can be as long as you like with as much detail as possible. I will copy and paste your response and we will generate an artificial intelligence designed picture with your inspo. Ok now hop to it! 🙂

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

Thats a beautiful tender poem I went and read the other ones they are so lovely.  I don't know if you wrote them but if you did you are a highly talented writer.  Why would you choose a way out when there is so much beauty in your heart? Even to appreciate art requires some sense of sensitivity in one's soul to appreciate the depths of one's nature.  I would be disappointed if someone like like you elected to take rash actions to end your temporal turmoil.  You are a beautiful soul @Kyle1 please recognise the value of your own life and take care to protect yourself during this time. I don't know you but I've known lots of people take their life in psychiatry because the pain was too much for them to bear.  I don't want another person giving up on themselves when they can feel better once again. Please be strong and just use all that emotional strength to guide you through to calmer waters. There is a better future for YOU ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance