Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Hey kimmy that is a beautiful butterfly. Thank you so much my sweets. I will keep that forever in my pics. 💜

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Good morning gorgeous Nikki. Not feeling great today my friend. I hope you have a good day today. 
love you 3000...💗

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Do you want to talk about it my friend friend

@Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Someone save me from cleaning out the fridge and freezer. 😂😡😭

@Lee82 @greenpea @NatureLover @outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Eve7  @Pollyotter 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Just feels like nothing is ever going to get batter. Feeling very overwhelmed. Anxiety is through the roof and all I want to do is run away. 
@Former-Member 

what is the f**king point anymore 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I get it Mel, I really do and it's hard. Hard to believe we all can have a better life then the one we are currently living or not living depending on our issues. Your boys are the point, you are the point and your friends as well. I have learnt the hard way that it's up to yourself to really want it and when things are this dark, this hard it seems impossible. But you are stronger than you think, braver than you feel and most importantly loved beyond what you thinks is possible. 💜 you to the moon and back my gorgeous friend @Lee82 

I love to help you @Former-Member Smiley Very HappyHeart

hugs @Lee82@greenpea@NatureLover@outlander Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Uhhhh still going on the freezer it's taking forever Shaz, I don't think the fridge is I'll get done today. 😞😂 @Shaz51 

Former-Member
Not applicable

My friend, are you ok? @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I don't feel strong and sometimes I don't even feel like I want it anymore. 
@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance