Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Highlight of Your Day thread

@Ali11 Thanks for care. I am hoping to go regularly walking and coffee to relax. Have been doing this for one week. Quite good. Hope to have more highlights and from everyone to share. Take care.

The highlight of my day was not having to cook as we had a pizza delivered. Cooking tomorrow though as we’re having stir fry and everyone loves my Asian cooking.

Hello @Ali11 , @CheerBear , @Meowmy , @BlueBay , @Teej 

the highlight of my day -- Is that we got through a big day xxxx

Glad tomorrow will be a easy day

@Shaz51 Well done. That is so good. Wish you a relaxing nice day tomorrow. Once a big day got through, we are a bit more confident,lol.

You're inspiring us @Meowmy, more regular walks are needed here as well... Smiley Happy  

Stir fry sounds yum @Queenie Smiley Happy

@Ali11 Hope all will work out. Then with increased working hours, I can have more money to go out and take friend out. She is single mother. I will get fit walking and my anxiety will be better too. Thanks for care and support,

That'll be fun @Meowmy, you're a good friend and that's lovely motivation for the extra hours at work

I had my haircut today. I was given a long head massage by the assistant and my hairdresser chatted to me in a friendly way.

A big highlight today as I received notification of getting top marks on my second last unit in my course. I’m literally nearly finished.... can’t wait.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance