Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Highlight of Your Day thread

That’s so great @TheVorticon 😀. A good highlight indeed. 

My highlight. I just got home after my eldest son shouted me tea in the city. It was a lovely night with 5 of us. I had a lovely feeling of just enjoying the young adults company. The conversation was good and the dinner delicious. 

I had a great moment last week that I would like to share

I was at my doctor's clinic and there was a young couple with baby twins - girls - and they were so little and cute and while their Mum was dealing with the paperwork I chatted with their Dad - so easy to praise up the good work with such beautiful babies

I was just soaking up the oxytocin - I can get really clucky in my old age but it's okay - there's nothing I can do about it but I enjoy little babies that have yet to unfold and just snuggle into their parents - I remember it

My old cat used to like being a baby sometimes and would snuggle like that - we all need such a snuggle-fix at times even if we just watch it

Yes - I had my own babies - they are hard work but that oxytocin - ah yes

Dec

It’s extra lovely when you see/have the cuddles and the good stuff and then hand them back @Owlunar 

just had an offer for respite in an art based program coming up. The timing is great (a week with hardly any appointments) and I didn’t expect to get in. Looking forward to it. 💜

Yes @Teej 

It's wonderful to enjoy other people's babies - my daughter's step-sons have 7 children between them - I don't see  much of them but I really enjoy it when I do. I enjoyed cuddles with them - and they are all great kids

And to be honest I am glad I don't have to bring them home with me - I am past it by now 

That's great news about your art-based programme - the timing is perfect and the unexepected happened - you got in

It will be a great time to enjoy and express yourself - all the best with it - it will be really wonderful to spend time in such an event with other people who enjoy the same work

Dec

hello @Owlunar , @CheerBear , @Teej , @TheVorticon , @Snowie , @outlander , @Bimby2 , @Former-Member , @BlueBay , @eth , @frog , @greenpea , @Former-Member 

highlight of my day today

bird1.jpg

Birds 2.jpg

IMGP1514.JPG

Birds in my garden

Love seeing posts in this one 😊 Looking forward to seeing your birds @Shaz51.

The highlight of my day is that it has been sunny and warm enough to wear a singlet around today. Spring can be so nice here!

Anyone else have a highlight?

hi all,

@CheerBear , the highlight of my day is my seven year old trying to stay home from school to look after me because i am not well physically and mentally. he was a little upset i still sent him to school and i loves his kind heart but i want him to have a childhood not worry about me like i had to do for my mum. but still its sweet he wanted to do it.

Hi.

I have had a few struggles with symptoms this week. Been quite unwell and not being able to keep my normal routine.

But today pushed myself out of the house and went to work. And so glad I pushed myself out of my comfort zone. Had a lovely day and can't be happier

awww that is sooo sweet @Former-Member , and he will be back home soon xoxo

hello and hugs @wbpd1500 Heart, way to go my friend

sometimes it is hard , my mr shaz sometimes just does not want to get out of bed , but he pushes forward xx

The highlight of my day today was being given an awesome surprise in a ticket to see Backstreet Boys next year. Super excited to time travel back to my pop princess days 👸😆😁 (and 8 whole months to get over the anxiety of going somewhere that busy and loud again)! Very yay day today!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance