Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Still aching and headachy from Monday. Had enough so just booked myself in for an hour massage at 10.30 (hour and a quarter from now) to see if that helps. THink it is coming from this body memory thing I have just heaard of. Trust the ones at the masasage place enough so hoping I will be better after

Hi @Shaz51   My morning started ok, but went to $hit pretty quick.  Mum and I went down the street for a coffee and mum tripped up the guttering.  She has taken a great chunk out of her lower leg, but she landed awkwardly on her left hip.  We’ve been in A&E since 10.30am waiting to see a Dr.  there is no X-ray here today so once the Dr sees her we’ll have to go to a bigger town to get the hip checked as that is where all the pain is at the moment.  

Fingers crossed there is nothing broken 🤞🤞

oh gosh @Razzle  yeah was told my father was in gutter a few times like a decade ago, after trying to climb onto kerb, but he's in a home now, still going

Hope it works @cutiepiekitty 

So do I @TAB 

my back went out for no known reason wednesday afternoon, still cant get myself to go for massage, just doing stretches and hot baths, might go tomorrow @cutiepiekitty 

Really glad you have found something @Judi9877  🙂

Afternoon forumites

@MDT hope your day is good.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@  @TAB  don't let the clutter  get too out of hand. Helps mental health to be tidy (or so they say), I feel better when not surrounded by mess. Besides, dont wanna leave a fraction of the disgraceful mess my parents left, I found newspapers dated 1942 😳, good grief! 

Your  rental arrangements are very relaxed, lucky you 👍

My SI re inspection has come+gone, as thoughts do. Caused a lot of anxiety though, and still cant  Bing myself to toss the means away (lose the option) but certainly not suicidal today 😁, far from it. Actually I did some sewing today, always boosts the mood. Hemmed and hung two window curtains... and the weather is divine here... even caught myself out singing 😮🎶 Its a miracle lol.

Trying to make the most of feeling good this day, don't even have any aches and pains, . 🤔what DID i eat yesterday.?  Wish i could stay like this. 

Wonder I'm bipolar 😏? what difference would a new label make anyway, sigh.

What  are you up to today? (haven't caught up yet) 🌞🌷

Screenshot_20190613-060329-01.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance