Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi everyone and Hap-pea Friday to one and all including @Shaz51 @TAB @cutiepiekitty @Former-Member @MDT @CheerBear @Appleblossom @eudemonism @eth @Angels333 @Adge @Ant7 @simontemplar @JosRapp @Former-Member @Bimby2 @outlander @Sans911 @Snowie and all I have missed have a wonderful day full of kindness and caring for all. Love peaxxx

Image result for happy pea

Former-Member
Not applicable

tenor (10).gif

Good Morning FORUMLAND.💜 . Absolutely beautiful morning here today, how is it where you are?

I like your slogan! How true. May your
day go well, my friend @greenpea. All
the best. Bimby2.

Good morning @Shaz51 and hope you
have a pleasant Friday. All good wishes.
Bimby2.

Good morning @greenpea @Former-Member @Shaz51 @TAB @cutiepiekitty @Gazza75 @CheerBear @Adge @frog and all those I have missed! I hope you have a great day! As for me, I’m chilling at my sisters house although not for much longer- I secured a new property! I paid the first months rent yesterday and now only have to get the bond up - fingers crossed I can do this as I’m so scared of it falling through and my housemate and I having to go out and look again.

Okay! Time to get my first coffee. Enjoy the day and stay safe!

that sounds good @Judi9877 

how are you going with thoughts re inspection @Former-Member  ? I've lived here 3 years now, think may have to buy the place rather than try and clean it all up lol 

oh. Landlord is interstate, other side and end of country, so very little chance of an inspection, plus could just say it was like that when got here as no inspection prior to moving in, place was let to me by prev tenant

Good Morning @Bimby2  Cat Happy hope you have a good day 

Hi @Former-Member  Nice here at the moment, but have not ventured outside yet. They are forecasting over 40 every day until at leaast Sunday for here

Hi @Judi9877 

In WA the Department of housing or whatever it is called this week helps people out with paying the bond for a property. Maybe you could go to them in your staate or ring tham and ask. That may be an option

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance