Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Thank you @outlander 

I live sunflowers 🌻❤️

@Anastasia 💕

Hi @Anastasia ... I hope you have managed to finish all that you needed to at work, and can now relax knowing the place will still be 'functional' when you return after your week off.

Pizza night tonight ... I will turn up on your doorstep around 6pm.  If thats too early, we can have a glass of wine or a stein of beer, while the pizza is being made or delivered.  I will bring adequate supplies for pre dinner drinks and nibbles.  Feel a bit hungry actually ... somewhat odd since I seem to have lost my appetite to a large extent lately.

If my memory serves me adequately (not as good as it was unfortunately)  you have a scan or test for your heart blockage issue on the 30th Jan.  Thats tomorrow.  Hope it goes well and that you get (favourable) results soon.

Youi must be packing a lot in during the weekend, before being ready to head off on your week long holiday with your parents.  I'm sure you will all love this opportunity to spend quality time together ... in luxury.  🤗💕

Emelia 🌸

I get the impression that you are the female equivalent of this picture, at your workplace. Wearing more than one hat, juggling more than one task, and essentially covering all bases.  Yep ... superwoman indeed. 😊

Image result for wearing more than one hat at work

Enjoy your pizza night @Anastasia & @Emelia8 

Come join please @WIP 🙏💕

Just dropping by with a cool drink very soon @Anastasia  because you sound like you need one.

xox

Thanks beautiful so do you!

@Eve7 are you definitely moving hun?

Yes @Anastasia . I’m moving back to my duplex which I rented out last year while I was unwell. S2 wants to live on the waterfront and I’m over all the traffic plus the big house just reminds me of h too much. I also hate fishing so why live there?

I’m downsizing again and having a huge cleanout...just got rid of over 100 snow dimes from 100 countries!!! Kids were threatening to give them to “guests” at my funeral. ❤️🍾🍸🍰

Sounds nice @Eve7 🤗🙏💕

Are they the things you shake and then snow falls?

@Anastasia 💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance