Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Oh gosh, @Anastasia , you've got flooding in your area! 😮 

I'm really happy to hear that your business is going so well and you're making about 50% of your previous wage already 🙂

@Anastasia wrote:

I'm ok, exhausted and juggling Mum still very much. My boy is grieving terribly so he's been particularly low too.

I feel for you 😞 And I'm sorry to hear about your boy. I was wondering, on your days off, are you spending them with your Mum, trying to help her? Are you getting any recovery time just for yourself? Are you managing to get adequate sleep? 

I'm doing well thanks...work is busy and I'm only just narrowly avoiding having to go in to do an extra day to catch up. I really need my down time each week. My hands look so good, I can hardly believe it. The weather is lovely, mild and partly sunny, just need a bit more sun. I have an appt next week to get my Will done properly with a lawyer...never done that before, but my psychologist recommended it as a way to help me with my anxiety about the future. She recommended a Power of Attorney including Medical, so I'll be getting that done at the appt. I am trying to remove any power my abusive father may possibly have over me going forward. 

Thanks so much for your reply, it's good to have your news 🙂 I think of you every day and send wishes. Thank you for your bugs, they always make me giggle 😆 🐞🪳🐛

Much 💚🌷🌞 

@NatureLover 🐞🙏🌄💛

My heart hurts, I miss my Dad more than words 😔

@Anastasia 👂👀💔😭

Emelia 🌷🌻💞

Oh @Anastasia  😞

Sending lots of 💚 and hugs...

Stopped by to see how you were doing @Anastasia  thinking of you this afternoon. How is your business going? 
squishy hugs for you 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thinking of you my friend @Anastasia 

xxxxooo 

Thank you lovely @Bow @BlueBay 

🙏💕

My business is doing really well, thank you. Working all weekend but loving it. Up at 4am, meeting some lovely people all on holidays so they're all in a great mood and happy to spend money!!! 

@Anastasia  im so glad that things are going so well for you and your business. that makes me smile to read. although those 4am starts are a fair bit yucky. do you have.. or plan to have staff so that you can have more you time? a sleep in... a day off? dont want you burning out 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance