Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

awwwwwwwww @Former-Member 

Hello and hugs @outlander , @Sophie1 , @Mrsjones 

@Former-Member, how are you settling in my awesome friend xx

Settling in well @Shaz51, we have started to meet some people and there is the potential for friendships to form. I did go out for coffee this week with a girl I met through a church we visited, she has Sz and is in need of a friend. Turns out she enjoys gardening so we have something in common. 

We also went to a service club meeting, not sure if we will join but Mr Darcy has put his name down to volunteer with them at a local sporting grand final.  

Mr Darcy is keen to get things moving in relation to the house renovations. Things are going a little slow for his liking (once he decides on a course of action he likes to get on with the job). He did however ring and book the electrician today for a big job with a number of non urgent smaller maintenance issues to be done at the same time.  

Wow sounds good my friend @Former-Member  xx 

I have found I have needed to be intentional in making friendships when moving to a new area @Shaz51. We have been here 4 weeks and were feeling the need to connect after the initial  busyness of unpacking and getting practicalities attended to was taking less of our time.  

mr shaz has been helping me with my re potting and has re potted some other plants around our yard @Former-Member 

Bless him @Shaz51, simple things that demonstrate love.

then this afternoon mr shaz wanted to practice his photo taking with his camera at a local swimming hole and I was his topic , @Former-Member 

@Shaz51 ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜€

ha ha @Former-Member , they turned out really good Smiley Very Happy

put it on facebook and having lots of comments including my step children xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance