Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

@Former-Member  darling has already been overly sensitive about weight even when at  healthy weight.

If she knew I was under her that would have been most discouraging for her. 

I have a long way to go to catch her now lol so should not be a problem.  

@Former-Member  how is your water supply going?

Trust cleaning filters has resolved the problem for you and sufficient rain to replenish storage levels .

Water situation hopefully sorted @Determined just need to wait for decent rain to check all flowing properly (forecast for Sunday/Monday).

Trust that works out for you @Former-Member  

Have been thinking of you in that regard, water supply (or lack of) used to feature high on our list of anxieties. Now we are on town supply and worry about leaks and big bills.   

I have put a reminder in calendar to check inlet filter every 6 weeks @Determined. Mr Darcy can also have a look in the gutters at the same time.

Good Idea @Former-Member  I used to be a bit slack with that. I did check water was going in when it rained though that was easy enough to see because the tanks were below the house.   I have found that after a long dry spell the filters can clag pretty quickly with first rain from mess on the roof.  

Thinking of you @Former-Member 

Not sure if Mr Darcy picking up a little, seems to be crying less.  Still having anxiety and some cognitive issues.

@Former-Member
did something trigger an upset with him? or reduced meds or something?

He has been howling on a regular basis for a long time @outlander, was worse when he had complications with orthopaedic issues and I am wondering how much pain was a factor.  He has been reducing a med slowly for a long time (and still a few months to go) and his mood has been stable. I have been worried about his anxiety which took a dip but seems to have levelled, perhaps that may have been discontinuation.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance