Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: From TideisTurning

@TideisTurning 

Thank you for all you have done in supporting us all in forum land. I will miss you. I wish you well for the future and I hope that you will find much happiness. Safe travels my friend xxx💜😘

Hi @TideisTurning 

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re leaving and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the care, support and encouragement that you’ve provided to everyone here on the forums 💜

You have so much to offer and I have no doubt that you’ll continue to make a wonderful difference in so many people’s lives 💜

Wishing you oodles of happiness and success in all of your future adventures 💜

Take care,

ShiningStar 💜

Sorry to see you go, @TideisTurning . It goes without saying that you'll be missed, but I'll say it anyway.

It's been a privelage having you here and the forums won't be the same without you.😢

Wishing you all the best for whatever new endeavours you are moving on to.🤗👋

Oh @TideisTurning That really is sad news for us all here at SANE. You have been a star on the forums for sometime and it will not be the same without you here. I do hope whatever the future holds for you, it gives you the world - you certainly deserve it. Good luck with the next stage of your life - I hope it is filled with joy, hope and fulfillment ❤️

How lovely 🌹

I only just met you.

You have many wonderful things to encounter moving forward in your work life

Peace from PeppyPatti

FB_IMG_1689822736788.jpg

Well,   first.  Is there nothing I can say that will change your mind  @TideisTurning .. 

I first came to your door with pretty much nothing.   Slowly over time I fed from your challenges and idea's and bit  by bit  you showed me how to think and challenge ideas.  Trade old thinking for new.

An old dog on Autumns doorstep and still you patiently teach it new tricks. 

Well you know,  there were times when I would take and apposing posture for mischief sake.

But you and your well grounded values.  Not even an eye do you blink. Your a pillar in the community.

And tween you and me . . . .  You were always, without  a doubt . . . right.  Thankyou so much.  I'm going to miss you big time

Tideis turning                                a forever Grateful     tonys..    

@TideisTurning  have you been headhunted? Have the Greens tapped you on the shoulder?

Where are you going? Can we come? lol

Who is stepping up?

TBH my first reaction was NOoooo 😩 But everyone else was so mature about it.

Hugs

G

Am sorry to see you leave @TideisTurning ...thank you for all your work and support on the forums and for being a friendly face. 

Best wishes for your future!

Hey @TideisTurning

All the very best for the future. I've been absent lately due to life haha.

But I will always remembering you as part of the forum. Good onya and all the very best for the future.

I'll leave you with a quite I shared with a colleague recently who departed our workplace.

'I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way"
- Voltaire

May your way be a good one.

@TideisTurning 

The question is what am I going to do without your lighthouse lighting my way? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance