Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

TideisTurning
Peer Support Worker

From TideisTurning

Hey Everyone,

@Captain24 @Snowie @Shaz51 @Oaktree @Fluttershy1 @chibam @Adge @Birdofparadise8 @tonys @Healandlove @Glisten @ShiningStar @Appleblossom @Jacques @outlander @Blackbird11 @PinkFlamingo @Patches59 @Bow @Dark_Olena @Krishna @Zoe7 @MDT @Judi9877 @Eve7 @Daddymac @1978 @scruffypuffball @_PixieSolstice_ @Eden1919 @Emelia8 @Faith-and-Hope @creative_writer @Owlunar 

(I hope I have tagged everyone, but please feel free to pass this on to anyone I've missed),

I am writing today with some sad news that I will be finishing up my time with Sane at the end of this week. I wanted to let y'all know so there's the chance to say goodbye and also to thank you all for everything in the time we've shared together here on Forums and in the many, many Peer Group Chats and Topic Tuesday's I've been part of, before I do go. My last hurrah will be tomorrow night's PGC on Catching The Fall- you are all more than welcome to join us for that one If you would like to 😊

In my time here, I have learned so much from so many of you, have really enjoyed getting to know you and feel privileged to have had the opportunity to walk alongside and offer support along the way. Thank you so very much for letting me in on your stories and experiences and for allowing me the honour of sharing this space with you for so long. Please keep taking care of yourselves, look out for each other and know that when the seas are stormy and rough, the tide will turn to blue skies and calmer seas again very soon. Also, especially here on Forums, you are never alone.

Wishing you all courage, strength, joy, peace, happiness and hope in and for whatever comes next. 

TideisTurning 🩵🌊🩵

20 REPLIES 20

Re: From TideisTurning

You will be dearly missed @TideisTurning 

Thank you for your unwavering support and guidance, your thoughtfulness and care. Wishing you well in your future endeavours. Enjoy your moments and thank you deeply.

Same, sorry to see you leaving @TideisTurning, but I wish you well for your future path …. 🌷🎈

So sorry to hear that you are leaving @TideisTurning You have been such a huge part of the forums and have made a difference in so many of our lives.

I wish you the best of luck for the future. Wherever you go, they will be lucky to have you 💗💗

Ohhh soo sorry to hear you are leaving @TideisTurning , I will miss you and forumland will miss you too 🥰

You have been a wonderful awesome friend here on the forum 

I wish you all the best with whatever you do xxxx ❤️❤️

@StuF , @greenpea , @TAB , @Glisten , @creative_writer , @Judi9877 , @Meowmy , @RiverSeal , @Jynx , @wellwellwellnez , @SmilingGecko @Historylover , @NatureLover 

All the very best for your future @TideisTurning 🙂🌺

Seasons come, and they go 🙂 I hope the next season is sunny wherever you follow your tide ☺️🙌🏻🌺

thanks for all your help and support 💜🙂🌺

🦩🌺

So sorry to hear you are leaving @TideisTurning. You will be greatly missed.

Thank you for all your support on here and especially on the PGC.

Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavours 

Wishing you All the Very Best @TideisTurning 

so sad to see you go @TideisTurning thank you for all the time, effort and value you have brought to me on the forums, it has helped so much in processing what i have been through, wishing you the very best in your future and i know you will go far in whatever your life's journey takes you. 

Sorry to hear we are about to lose you @TideisTurning 😔

The care,  comfort and sound advice you have provided to members here have been greatly appreciated ♥

Wishing you happiness and every success in whatever it is that you will be moving on to next. I feel sure you will do well at whatever you turn your mind to. All the very best to you 💐

Emelia 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance