Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

One step at a time @scruffypuffball , pancakes sounds like a good start to the weekend my friend 🧡 

What things do you enjoy doing , hobbies 

art is good, like sketching, havent done it in a while. I used to go to art class at the local community centre but my art teacher retired, so that stopped.  I like music, psycho-eduction as a hobby (I try to share as much as I can on these forums), I used to walk, but a controlling family made me a bit agoraphobic.  I hope I can increase that a bit.  I like cats.

Woops i forgot to tag you @Shaz51 

Nice lot of hobbies there @scruffypuffball 

Hope you can start walking again 

Have you got any furbabies?

I don't have any furbabies at the moment,  used to,  cats , dogs, birds, Guinea pigs,  

@Shaz51 I have a casual cat that comes to visit.  Not sure if it is homeless or dumped or what not.  It has a collar.  She/he always asks for food.  I have some left over cat food from the last cat I looked after.  Otherwise no other pets.  I am allergic to cats which is a shame.  That is what is stopping me from getting another one.  maybe one day..

@NatureLover @Shaz51 @creative_writer @Dimity 

phew cooked a bit today, did some weeding (not as much as what is needed), watered trees, herbs (got eaten alive by mosquitoes again despite putting that herbal aeroguard on me.  Now need to shower and then rest.  Hope you are all ok today.  🙏

well Done @scruffypuffball , my friend for what you did today 

you did more than me i must say xx

@Shaz51we both did the right thing by resting, i did rest more than work today, if you scroll up to about a month ago i pushed myself and had a racing heart, 130bpm. it is not worth it, as @Appleblossom says, gently bently. ❤️

very true @scruffypuffball 😍

any plans tonight xx

@Shaz51no plans just youtube shorts and waiting for my hair to dry before I go to bed 🤗

Sounds like you did well yesterday with cooking, weeding and showering and rest 👍 @scruffypuffball 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance