Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: carer needing advice

She is a a Labrador x bulldog. I think ?
And how are you tonight ?

IMG_7024.PNG

Can you post a pic ? And how ?

Hi @theos

when you reply , go to the top where there is a picture --insert/ edit image , click on that and upload one of your pictures

Hi @theos ..... welcome to the forums .... 😊

Posting photos

If you're on a notebook or iPad there is a toolbar that runs along the top of the reply box.  Click on the icon that looks like a square, with a mountain and sun in it, representative of a photo.  You can follow the prompts from there.

If you're on an Android phone you can go into the desktop version of the sane forums and follow the same procedure from there.  On a Smartphone you can keep the refresh button depressed and it will offer a choice to go to Desktop.

I hope that helps.

@theos   Caring for others and working out the right level of self care is a delicate business and you need to tailor it to your needs as well as their needs.

I have known a few men who have been very caring and keep respectful relationships with women even though are not family. Like @greenpea said you should be congratulated. 

However you should not need to sacrifice too much. 

There are organisations out there to help these days. 

It might be harder for you to access as a non family member, but take one step at a time.  Stand for your rights too.  There are Carer organisations which might give you advice too. 

Tearing up and crying show that you are sensitive and compassionate.  In some ways that is a good thing, because the world needs lots of it, but also being triggered by your own memories. It seems like you are bit stretched and need more joy in your life, so you can fuel your caring activities.

Yes go and see and GP.

Keep posting if it helps.

Take Care

Apple

image.pngO

Thank you everyone got the pic sorted.

The pic is of Belle she is such a darling always a delight when I see her.

Theos 

Thanks Apple
Yes I do need more joy in my life and with regards to the two woman the older one I see as my sister and the younger one is like a daughter to me they are both very special to me.
Theos

Ohhh  : @theos, Belle looks like a little angel HeartHeart

Hello @theos, how are you today Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance