Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

Hello @Poppyfriend543@Tiha@DTrain@EH123@Rosie51@Pekingpandaz@pinklollipop15@Witsend@CAD1 

how are you feeling today 

we are here to support and listen 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

poster.jpg

Coping%20Skill%20Poster%20white.jpg

Good morning @cloudcore 👋😀

Good morning @Shaz51 , how are you today? Smiley Happy

Hello @cloudcore , @Scoo , @Krishna , @BPDSurvivor , @Nashagirl75 , @Anastasia , @Smc , @Determined 

What a day today 

Glad it is all over 

Feeling Sooo tired now , exhausted I must say 

Hello @Shaz51 @cloudcore @Scoo @Krishna @BPDSurvivor 

I am plodding along here.

I've managed to do a bit of sewing for myself over the weekend, in amongst trying to keep 17yo son in one piece after he went on a bit of a substance misuse splurge.  It really does stress me out when he starts to go down that path again, I made it abundantly clear I do not want any illicit substances brought to or used in my home, I think he got the idea.  

He's still healing from his motorbike accident 10 days ago, but hopefully will be back at work next week.  Then he will be more occupied for a few days - but then he's on holidays as am I, and I'll have to keep him occupied and diverted from getting himself into mischief.  Hopefully he will improve in his headspace, because I have been really looking forward to pottering and getting some of my own projects completed.  

It sounds like some of you have been going through quite a bit, it can be a really tricky time of year at the best of times, for those with loved ones who are ill and in hospital it's extra worrying, and with the current situation and restrictions across borders and difficulty in getting together with family and other loved ones, it can be more painful and disappointing.  Thinking of you all and I hope you can find some time to refresh and nurture yourselves.  

I'm going to bake some Christmas treats with my teens and put the tree up together.  I can't see any of my family interstate this year, but I will make the best of what we've got and be grateful.

@Krishna  thinking of you and hoping the treatment will help your girl.  What a challenging and distressing time for you all.  x

Hi @Shaz51 @Determined @Anastasia @outlander @LOVELUKE @Faith-and-Hope @SpringBlossom @MIFANTCARER @ROB77 @EssJay @Jo-anneJoy @Tool17 @Sunrise9 @BertandErnie @Jaxta @Mystique25 @DTrain @Futurefears @CAD1 @Alicat @Smc @Scoo @Krishna @Tinker67 @FindingStrength @greenpea @Nashagirl75 @Poppyfriend543 @Tiha @Rosie51 @Witsend @LizzieLou @Gus @HopefulWife @InfiniteStress @Carlo 

Just wanted to check in with you all today, here are the questions from the original that you can answer Smiley HappyHeart

1) How are you feeling? 

You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

Hi @cloudcore, My score is about 4, I am having problems today because we changed our GP and he has for some reason changed my husbands medication dose, so have trying to get the original letter from the psychiatrist, which went to the old GP, or the copy from the psychiatrist who is not there today. I have an appointment and hope to sort it out without offending this GP!  Everything tied up in cofidentiality, even though I have EPOA 

@cloudcore 

Currently 5/10

Have our little man here navigating some complications from a procedure  he had this time last week.

Have had him to emergency twice in the last week. Believe we have it under control but it is hard seeing  usually bubbly and happy little boy so miserable.

@cloudcore 

1) How are you feeling?  8

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well? Struggled with the heat. One thing I have done well is doing some gardening.

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today? nice shower and washed my hair.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance