Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Juliet2
Casual Contributor

Confused

I'm really struggling today, I don't know where to start! It just feels like everything is caving in. It's so hard, there's no one to talk to and I just want to talk without people judging me, everyone's sick of me talking. I feel like my entire family is against me, I feel so alone

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Confused

Hi @Juliet2 

Sorry to hear that you are struggling.

You can always talk on here. You can say anything (within the guidelines) you want. Feel free to express yourself as much as you want. This is your space.

You are not alone, we are here with you through all of it.

I don't even know where to start, or how for that matter. 

Start wherever you want @Juliet2 From the beginning, the end, from today, it doesn't matter.

If you are having trouble talking about things then talk about something else. How your day is going, what things you like...

Hi @Juliet2 🙂

I am sorry to hear that things are tough right now.

We're glad you've reached out here! ❤️

Like Snowie said, you can talk about anything you like and start from anywhere

I hope you can find a supportive community on here

So far, GP, police statement and now at police station. Everything is just too overwhelming and no one seems to understand what it's like when you have to relive everything

I like music, water, adrenaline activities

@Juliet2  from Max33

What you are going through right now sounds overwhelming. It is easy to get confused especially if you are feeling alone or not supported. When I have been confused ( and it happens a lot) it's because I have been hurt and cannot make sense of it. Saying you are confused is a good start to working out what you can do from here. Sometimes you just can't work it out by yourself.  We are here for you. 🩷 This is a helpful place where you can tell your stories.

Sometimes writing things down can make it clearer for you.  

Yeh I do that, but I had to stop for a bit. I'm open to more suggestions though.

Hi @Juliet2 , I am also new here and I relate to the sensation of being confused, having those around me , being unable or unwilling to be a compassionate support , be it just someone to talk to or to help in practical ways.

It sounds like you have a lot going on and I feel it is fair to say that most people, without having any known pre-existing conditions, would find what you have briefly touched on to be overwhelming, confronting and needing support.

I would prefer to have tangenable suggestions , perhaps someone on the forum will be able to provide that support.

however, I can relate, and I have been feeling lately as though a fog has lifted only to realise that my support network has vanished, and I am having to face the reality of very unpleasant consequences of effectively not being part of life . 

our specifics are not the same however overcoming the confusion and moving from confused overwhelm to a space of clarity and action sends me into a tail spin. 

I am taking each day as it comes, and seeking help and support and welcome any suggestions you find work for you .

You are not alone, even though it feels that way. Wishing you all the best

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance