Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

ZoukMum
New Contributor

Worried about husband

Hello,

I need advice on what to do about my husband with severe OCD who refuses to see a doctor.

He has gone down hill in the last 6 months barely eating, working out obsessively, tsleeps all the time, can not handle mess even though we have 2 kids under 5, mood swings, can't handle public spaces very well, i have tried everything talking to him etc but he wont get help. I know he is struggling. 

dont know want to do?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Worried about husband

I am not experienced enough in what you are going through to be able to give suggestions, but I know what suffering and pain feels like and I just want to send my prayers, love and encouragement to you and your husband and little ones. I think one of the things is to make sure you are getting support and help yourself, so that you can keep strong.Go well, roses 🌹 

Re: Worried about husband

take care of yourself & get all your supports in place for you & your husband for self care for OCD & carers support for you. Has your husband talk to a pyschcologist & pyschciarist & his GP doctors & care plan & supports NDIS plan in place

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance