Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Pearly1
Casual Contributor

Hello and Merry Christmas

Hi everyone

New member here, so just saying hello to you all. I look forward to becoming part of this forum and reading your stories.

Pearly1

5 REPLIES 5
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hello and Merry Christmas

Hello @Pearly1  👋

Hi @Pearly1 

Welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you Smiley Happy

Something that helped me when I was finding my way around the forums, was that if you would like to reply to another members post, place @ in front of their name (just like I did for you) and they will receive a notification to let them know that you have replied to them Smiley Happy

I hope to see you around Smiley Happy

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

Hello and welcome @Pearly1 😄🌷

And Merry Christmas too 🍒🌲

Emelia

@Pearly1   Welcome to the forum. You'll find wonderful support here from like minded souls. Hope you had a peaceful Christmas xx

Christmas with demons and satanic voices! Thankyou, we are new and signed up after seeing our son on Christmas Eve. He turned up filthy and with no gifts or food, shaking and anxious. He has progessivley been getting worse over the past few years. The first thing he did after a quick hug was show us his new Tatoo with Satan on. A few minutes later he told me he has joined a Satantic Cult and has been iniated into it through telepathy. Christmas was a nightmare, one minute he was crying telling us he is still in there somewhere and the next full of Delusions and hearing demons. We locked ourselves in our bedroom Christmas evening with our dog at 7.30pm.   He has been a drug user since he was 18 and he is now 40, currently he says under psychiatric care and taking, anti psychotic drugs, drugs for  schizophrenia, he is also abusing other drugs and alcohol.. He left here on Boxing Day, driving his car, he would not hear  from us, of him being not capable to drive. We believe he needs to be hospitalised but do not know how to do that. We are also scared now of him. Advice would be greatfully appreciated. We have been loving and supportive for decades now, but we are getting too old to stay strong.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance