Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Clee
New Contributor

BPD

Hi 

My partner has BPD 

And I'm hoping to find some tools to help him better 

2 REPLIES 2
tyme
Community Lead

Re: BPD

Hey @Clee ,

Welcome to the forums!

BPD is one of the most searched conditions on the forums. It seems that there is such limited understanding of what BPD is and how to help on with BPD.

I'd like to direct you to a few threads which may help:

Topic Tuesday // Supporting loved ones living with BPD // Tuesday 25th January, 7pm-8:30pm AEDT 

Topic Tuesday// Borderline Personality Disorder Awareness Week 2022: 'See The Person'// Tues 27th Se... 

Raising Awareness of BPD - Flipping the Script 

I'm also going to tag @Determined and @BPDSurvivor who may offer some insight by sharing their experiences.

Do you have any particular questions you'd like to ask about BPD?

Re: BPD

Hi @Clee,

Welcome to the Forums. My name is FloatingFeather and I am one of the peer support workers at SANE. It is nice to have you with us.

I don't actually have any personal experience around BPD but I will add a couple of links that may be off some help to you:

BPD Facts and Guides 

BPD chat 

I would also encourage you to seek some support for yourself. I am a support carer for a close family relative with a serious mental health diagnosis (more than 20 years now) so I understand the importance of a carer also being cared for. 

Families and carers 

Your desire to reach out to help find ways to support your partner speaks a lot about you. Your partner is lucky to have such a kind and supportive person like you. 

I with the best to you both.

Warm regards,

FloatingFeather

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance