Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Working through feelings of guilt // Tues 23 Apr, 7pm AEDT

Alright lovely people, thank you so much everyone for contributing tonight! Amazing insight by all. I am heading off now as we have finalised our last discussion point, but I will leave this thread open until tomorrow in case anyone has anymore resource they're keen to share, or to debrief with one another 🙂 Heart

@Silvy15  @Determined  @Bea  @Shaz51  @Carmello  @au_gust @Allanah & everyone else who stopped by this evening, will catch you at the next event 😄

Thanks @nashy 

The thing that comes out of it for me is that I will distance and isolate myself from others. I think it's a shame and low esteem thing. I just feel like I don't have a right to be with other people. ATM I'm feeling very sad about everything. Having said that, I do make an effort to get myself out of the house though. I give myself a push because I know I need to, despite the lack of enthusiasm for a lot of things. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance