Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

English breakfast is yummy so is tradtional afternoon @Former-Member
ive never really been able to tolerate it even as a younger kid in like peppermint chocolate. I love it but it makes me sick and actually out of breath

2 steps forward is amazing! @Eve7 that's really awesome to hear!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Well @outlander ... finished my tea.  Think I'll head off to bed early tonight.  Hit the sack before midnight for the first time in a long time.  Can barely keep my eyes open right now, so bed is probably best place to be.

Good night @outlander and anyone else around @Eve7 @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea etc. 🌺

Thanks for keeping my company tonight.  😔

Sherry 💕

u holding up ok? @Former-Member

goodnight @Former-Member
im still trying to get through mine and watching criminal minds. think ill be in bed soon too.
hope you can sleep ok Heart

@Former-Member
can I ask who is on tonight please?

Hi @outlander 

Its me until midnight then there is a handover Heart

Zahlia

hi @Zahlia
good to know, its been a while since you've been online Heart
how are you going?

can I ask if you know whats happening with my pictures? I tried to upload a new profile picture yesterday and then today and it said its been successful but it hasn't been approved. it doesn't normally take 24 hours for things to appear so im wondering if its coming through to you guys? would you be able to check for me?

I'm going alright thank you @outlander, as good as we can be during this abnormal time in the world (such a strange time).

Sure thing I can have a look for you. Can you let me know what the new profile picture is of? 

oh yes it is a strange time we are living in atm @Zahlia im glad your going ok though

thank you, Its a picture of a candle
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance