Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not coping

Can Izzy adopt you😞 that's not right at all. I am so sorry little one, family can be so heartless at times. How are you feeling today. 💜Nikki

@outlander 

Im sorry @Former-Member   i dont want to worry you or anyone 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Absolutely your call my friend, but honestly I am good and ready to offer any support you may need or want. 💜Nikki

@outlander 

My depression is really sinking in @Former-Member the more i reach out for help offline the worse it gets. I dont know what to do anymore
Former-Member
Not applicable

I am sorry the helplines aren't that helpful right now. Is there anything that has worked in the past for you to shift it, even a little bit for you?

Sean and Izzy's counsellor Nat have started working on the Polyvagal Theory with her. Can I share a YouTube link about it here for you little one? @outlander  

the helplines haven't been helpful for a while, they just tell me to use my coping strategies. the dr I see says speak with the psychiatrist, the psychiatrist says the answer is pumping me full of medications and speaking to a psychologist. I don't have a psychologist and they made things worse for me anyway. its just one big circle. I shouldn't really expect their help, they tried the past few years and I just don't seem to get very far with anyone. i struggle to trust them and by the time i think im ok, the mental health care plan ends and i have to wait a year again.
im starting to think im just not helpable. i can see why they all throw me into the too hard basket. theres always something wrong with me, such a faulty human being.

sure @Former-Member you can share the link here if you like
Former-Member
Not applicable

No pressure to try it or anything but the exercise is really easy and it helps Izzy about 50% of the time. I just don't know other than trying to distract you how I can help and I really do want to help you @outlander 

@Lee82 , maybe you could look at this as well. Who knows it may help

https://youtu.be/gHBpHl0oebo

thanks @Former-Member i will have a look now.
the anxiety i can manage more then my depression. the professionals struggle to help me. above post before i tagged you, i forgot to tag you in that one
Former-Member
Not applicable

YOU ARE NOT A FAULTY HUMAN BEING

I have health issues along side mental health issues that's not faulty that is human. The problem is with our mental health system not you. They don't seem to understand that a lot of our issues causes us to have trust issues. They expect us to be able to able to lay ourselves near to a complete stranger and deal with. But we know that's not how it works. Anyone with mental health issues I am sure would agree. Baby you are not faulty, you just need better support. 
https://youtu.be/ce6PT-3sQGg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance