Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Good to see you @Eve7

Hey also @Owlunar good to see you swing past here too
Former-Member
Not applicable

Peppermint, licorice and lemon balm for me thanks @outlander @Eve7 

You may like to try it too @outlander  .. its good for digestion. May help your stomach pains.

Thanks @Former-Member but i cant have peppermint. Im looking at getting ginger though thats suppose to be good if i can handle it.

@Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom would you like a tea or something? Ive just put the kettle on so will make whatever you like 👋

That's really lovely @outlander, but it's back to work for me.  My assignments are all stacked up one after another, so I have to go, but I would love an English Breakfast tea to take with me .....

Former-Member
Not applicable

My pref in daytime is english breakfast too @Faith-and-Hope . But after dinner and before bed, I really like the peppermint, licorice and lemon balm tea. Shame you cant tolerate peppermint @outlander , but yes, ginger is also good for the tummy and nausea etc. If you have some fresh root ginger, you can make your own tea.

Yes @outlander 2 steps forward tonight...someone tell my Psych!

Love you to the border and back ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Owlunar ... you are not a regular visitor to this thread, I think.  🌺  But as @outlander  said ... it is nice to see you here. 

Yes you are correct, we have all been thinking about @Zoe7  .. a lot ... and feeling quite concerned about her.  Dec, as  you addressed your post to Zoe, I was wondering if you had intended to post to Zoe's thread "Am Not Coping", rather than this one (Outlanders) "Not Coping".  Almost exactly the same, except with the addition of an Am. 

Incidentally Zoe hasnt posted to her "Am Not Coping" thread in some time, usually preferring to post to @Faith-and-Hope s  "Far and Away" thread.  And its there that Zoe posted her latest post last Friday.

Dec I hope you are asleep by now and enjoying a restful pain-free sleep.  I will talk further on your thread tomorrow, if I get the chance.  Always a pleasure talking with you.

Sherry 🌸

of course @Faith-and-Hope Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance