Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Pain
Contributor

Re read

I use to write my feelings and thoughts on paper and throw them away and felt like i was still standing in the same place with my emotions and thoughts ,but since I have been writing my first waking thoughts here in the morning and re reading what I have written several hours later and See the supporting messages and acceptance for my emotions and thoughts are normal. I feel every day is getting that little bit lighter and moving in the right direction so even though it's not leaps and bounds I'm starting to see I will finally get through this and learn some valuable lessons along the way 😊🌸🌺 TIME IS ALL I NEED 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Re read

Hi @Pain 

Hi the writing you are doing sounds wonderful! I do it occasionally myself and always feel lighter afterwards. 

I am glad to hear you feel you are moving in the right direction and learning some valuable lessons along the way 🙂

Hope you have a wonderful day!

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Re: Re read

your welcome to have have the support you need @Pain Heart thanks for sharing 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance