Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Pain
Contributor

Raising head Over thinking

Restless night once again 

when will the pain and worthlessness ease, trying so hard to move past this but still constantly thinking i can not get my brain to slow down and not think about  being disregard like an unwanted piece on rubbish, with no feelings......I just feel so lonely ,broken on the inside and outside......

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Raising head Over thinking

@Pain  Love to you Pain Heartxx

🌸🌺thank you

hey @Pain it sounds like you're in a really difficult place right now. Do you have any stratergies that would help lift you up at this moment?

We're sitting with you

I can identify too, restless nights, insomnia, sadness, extreme social isolation, feeling worthless, rejection.  You are not alone !

Hi @Pain 

I'm sorry you're experiencing this. I hope you are sleeping soundly tonight and things are a little better?

Welcome to this wonderful community 😊

Thank you

I'm actually been cursed a lifetime living in my head, remuneration over and over. Re living living my past trauma and pain and the things I did as survival went so against the grain of who I am, because I was always meeting others needs and never got back the effort, hope and love I poured out to so many. Being compassionate and having empathy is a beautiful gift to have, not many are this giving and forgiving of others to their own detriment quite often, which slowly destroys your own self worth, self esteem and most of all forgiving yourself because life always challenges us in areas that we need to see clearer. The reason I resinate so much with what your describing is because that's me all through 55 years and I'm still struggling today to accept myself, love myself, things happen out of our control but the key lays in forgiving yourself first and things will play out differently if you are patient. Funny enough I'm full of head knowledge and wisdom for others hurting but still can't apply it that effectively after all this time. But in the last week in therapy it's been really apparent how long I've accepted people talking to me like rubbish. Is it any wonder I believed it. But I'm told for me to move from the same headspace your in takes forgiving yourself.. life happens. If you can start identifying your positive qualities and don't look backwards at the negatives. We can't change the past, it's done, good, bad and ugly. But there's today and a choice only you can make. I don't know how old you are but don't waste too many years it's soul destroying and no good comes from it. This message as I write it, is for me just as much as you, that's why I wanted to reach out. Hope this helps when someone else gets 

Trauma is tough stuff @Sandy-66, especially when it keeps coming back to haunt you and I'm sorry to hear you've had those experiences. It sounds like you've found some great ways of trying to navigate and deal with some of what has come up and your level of self awareness is also a wonderful strength. Thank you so much for sharing your learned wisdom and suggestions here for the benefit of others who may also benefit. ❤️

Thanks for your positive feedback it’s easy to relate to others familiar journeys being often a common thread. But if I can’t walk beside someone and make a difference then my past hurts allow me to be truly authentic and compassionate to others pain
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance