Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

@Zoe7 

Hey there stranger. 

How have you been. I'm doing good. Keeping busy but also taking it easy after last week's meltdown. 

Hugs to you and the fur kids

I have not been too good @Pollyotter but hoping things will start to look up again soon.

Fur babies are good and are definitely the lights of my life lately.

@Zoe7

I am sorry that it been tough time. I am glad that you have the fur kids . Also o. Glad that we can be here . Even if it's via the forum.

I have missed talking to you

Missed you too @Pollyotter but you have had great support so that is comforting for me Heart

@Zoe7

Thank you and I am very thankful for that @Former-Member is my forum mama and @Lee82 is like the sister I have yet to meet.

Hey my friend @Pollyotter 

that was the sweetest thing you said to @Zoe7. ❤️
Im so sorry I haven't been around much. I am not coping very well right now. I hope you are doing better babe. 
just want you to know that even though I haven't been on I am always thinking of you. 🦋💜

hey @Zoe7 was lovely to see you back on for a little but I am so sorry to hear you haven't been doing very well. Sending you a big gentle hug hun💗

@Lee82 

Hey there. 

I'm so happy to see you. 

I'm sorry your not doing well. anything I can help with?

I wish I knew what I needed @Pollyotter but I am just a lost soul right now. 

@Lee82 

What's going on in your mind right now?

taking things slowly at this time might be a good idea. re exploring things like music and what made you happy and feel something for life. 

What I have done now is joined the group called Zonta. Its an international woman group who do loads of great things for a woman. It makes me feel excited to work with them. 

that is just my part

@Pollyotter @Lee82 Hugs to you both 💖💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance