Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

@Former-Member

Yhe I need to be able to drive of I will go crazy .

Thanks much .Both where very young but I do think everything happens for a reason.

Thanks Mama S I will talk to you in the morning. I hope you have a good evening

@Former-Member
Hi Mama S.

Just poping in to say hi. I hope your day is good
Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Pollyotter 

@Former-Member

How are you today
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey Polly, already take the dog for a walk and just finished breakfast. I am not doing to bad this morning. How are you this morning 💜Nikki (alter)

@Pollyotter 

@Former-Member
Doing good . Just laying in bed still. Being abit lazy. Craving scrambled eggs though. Jikes! You are very pro active. What dog do you have?
Former-Member
Not applicable

I would love to be still in bed Polly. We have a little Shitzu/Maltese she is a rescue puppy and the best friend I could ask for on cold mornings. Providing my daughter isn't up because she is my puppy's favourite human. Do you have much planned for the day? 4F79C088-0429-4C01-9ABE-C5E664530234.jpeg

@Former-Member

Dogs are the best and they will always love . Not much I'm going to watch The Trixi and Katya Show and try to stay in bed as long as possible. What are your plans
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just boring housework today, maybe if I get off my butt I will have some time to do a little paint pouring. @Pollyotter 

@Former-Member

Ohh paint pouring sounds fun.

I'm actually thinking of switching to paper cups and plates... Less dishes hahah
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance