Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Not sure @Jynx , but there will be some depending on how long it take from now until it is all fixed 

I feel I have all of that to look forward to with my FiL @Shaz51  😬

All ok at the moment but I can see it approaching when he will need that additional support. 

Will manage without outside intervention for as long as we can though for the reasons you describe. 

@Shaz51 

🤞🤞

@Determined@Jynx 

it would be quicker if Mum was admitted into hospital , it would be done quicker and faster 

hi @Shaz51 the public system really sucks in Aus, i have dealth with it for over 25 years now, just keep pushing them and keep trying, they will help, eventually.

hugs my friend, 

jacques

thank you @Jacques , it it sad when you have to push soo hard to get any help @Jynx  @Determined@BlueBay@Zoe7 

Oh @Shaz51  its so frustrating. I hope it all gets sorted soon. 
I must admit we had no trouble with my aged care. But we also had a support manager from brotherhood st Laurence. He was fantastic in supporting us all. 

thinking of you lovely 🤞🤗♥️

My.mum just called me a people pleaser  @Jynx 

!!!!!!!!!!@@

I saw this quote recently that might help @Shaz51  - "No one can ever truly hate you, they can only hate their idea of you." Not saying she hates you, just that when your mum calls you a people-pleaser, that is based on her internal world, and not actually to do with who you really are. I imagine it still hurts, but do remember that her words cannot reach your inner truths 💜

Thank you my @Jynx 

Mr shaz and I just sorted the morning tea table for tomorrow, my mum is happy now , I don't think the rest of the family will be xoxo 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance