Re: I can’t cope

They must be delighted to see you! @Captain24 ... I'm starting to grow fond of chihuahuas.. 

They are so happy @tyme. I had to leave and take my car to get the windscreen fixed and when I got home they were over excited. It’s taken a toll

on them I think. Next time I might just refuse if they want me to stay longer. 

Chihuahuas are awesome little dogs. They bark heaps but are so loving and full of sass. Pix has sass but is sweet. Jett has sass in abundance but is an arsehole. But a cute on. He has been really well behaved since I got home though. 

Hey @Captain24 sitting with you and sending lots of love tonight. As others have said transition is hard but after a while you do realise there have been some benefits and if you need another admission then see it as a building stone.

Lol. Love the way you describe them @Captain24 . I can picture their sass. It's the yapping that puts me off small dogs. I've always had BIG dogs so I don't even remember them every barking. 

With the admissions, it's about doing what you need @Captain24 . 

Btw, what happened to your windscreen? Did they repair or replace?

Hey @Eve7 , hope your uni session was okay tonight 🙂 So glad to see you around. Have you been super busy?

Thank you @Eve7. This one has been really hard. But it does help to know that it’s ‘normal’. Hopefully it gets easier each day. I do have a CM appointment tomorrow so hopefully that’s a help. It’s 10 days before I see my psych. I’ll do my homework tomorrow and email it. Maybe she will ask how I’m going. 

Im going back in when I have enough leave to do so. I can’t go earlier as I have work and a mortgage to pay. I want to redo what I have just done plus I want to wait until my psych is facilitating again. She is taking time off at the beginning of the year. 

I love than @tyme barking and all. It is really annoying though as I have new neighbours behind me and the dogs hate them. 

Hopefully I am well for the next one. I’m still adjusting to the med changes so hopefully that will resolve soon. Plus I no longer have an anti-depressant. 

They replaced it so the camera at the top had to be recalibrated. The crack was way too far gone for a repair. 

Arggghhh, can you recalibrate the camera yourself? @Captain24 Mine kept beeping beeping beeping and it drove me mad until I got it recalibrated by people who installed it. I didn't know how to do it - not that I tried.

Nah it has to be recalibrated by the windscreen repairer or Toyota. @tyme 

Its the one that does all the adaptive cruise control and accident avoidance.

That sounds like a really good idea to go in again when your psych is facilitating @Captain24 

The clinic I go to runs a 3 week inpatient course and I really want to do it from start to finish and not in dribs and drabs, if that makes sense.

I understand about the work and mortgage as I've had to work around that in the past too. I had heaps of LSL and sick leave but I used it all up by the time I retired in January.

@tyme I have sent you an email.