Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hey @Captain24 ,

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way.

I have a question for you and will be sending you an email shortly.

Hi @Captain24 

Hoping today goes a little better for you 

Sending 💗💗

Hi @Snowie.

Ive just spent the last 2 hrs dealing with Telstra to fix my emails!! They are now fixed. 

Other than Telstra I have done so much. I have cleared 3 shelves in bothe spare rooms for the house sitters and hanging space. I’ve done 3 loads of washing. Cleaned out the ironing room and done half the ironing. 

Still loads to do but I do have 3 weeks to go! 

If I keep pushing I am fine. 

How are you today? Have you finished all your washing from being away? What plans do you have for today?

I’m starting to fall in a heap. 

Hi @Captain24 wow, busy busy morning! 

What's next on the agenda?

I'm cleaning out my kitchen a bit at the moment.

Some precarious dish stacking on the drying rack caused a bowl tumble and smash the glass door of my microwave on the weekend. I finally got a around to taking the microwave out the of the kitchen this morning and it's spurred motivation to do a bit of a re-organise and a deep clean

On no @Ru-bee. That sounds really rough. Must be a tough bowl to smash the microwave. A reorganise is good but probably under better circumstances! 

Im thinking I might go and have a nap. Both dogs are annoying me so maybe a sleep will do us all good. I’m still really exhausted. I don’t have much to give to anyone. 

I do have to go into town to the supermarket at some stage. 

Yes it was bittersweet, because while I'm bummed about the microwave I'm also extremely impressed at the durability of the bowl 😂

A nap sounds like a great idea @Captain24 I'd be needing one too if I'd been doing as much as you this morning! Have a good rest 

It most certainly is a durable bowl! @Ru-bee 

I’ve had a nap and I’m a little less tired. I am still struggling with motivation though. 

It just feels like it’s all too hard. 

I'm glad you're feeling a bit more energized after your nap @Captain24 

Have you made it to the supermarket? 

No supermarket yet @Ru-bee. I’m trying to talk myself into it. It does involve getting dressed. I have to clean the kitchen bench too but my back is aching so much. I have to do both as I go back to work tomorrow. 

I need to get off the lounge. 

Other than the invincible bowl how are you? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance