Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ClockFace
Senior Contributor

Hurt

Im going to town tomorrow for a heart test to see if I have heart disease. Ive recently had spinal surgery. Im getting around myself now but if I do much Im in a great deal of pain. Driving isnt going to be an issue, but walking around a hospital, laying on those awful beds etc, Im gonna be in pain, probably a lot of pain. 

So Im not stopping in on my way home to see my sister. She wanted some tea. Then I got told "I dont expect people to come in and see me, would just like what Ive asked for and what I cant get myself" So doesnt want to see me, just wants her stuff.

Not to mention the total disregard for the amount of pain Ill be in.

Im feeling the love

1 REPLY 1

Re: Hurt

Hi @ClockFace,

I hope your heart test goes well tomorrow and all is okay. It's good to read you are getting around yourself now but it does sound quite painful still - I can only imagine walking around those hard hospital floors and laying on those beds is going to be difficult for you. I hope you wont be at the hospital too long and you wont be in too much pain.

You have gone through a lot lately and I think it might be a good idea to prioritise yourself at the moment. Hopefully you sister is okay and can wait for her tea until you (or someone else) can take it to her.

Please take care of yourself first and foremost,

FloatingFeather 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance