Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Grief Continued

@LostAngel @Owlunar @ClockFace @Eve7 @tyme @Flotsam

got a call from the hospital, mum passed away about 6:30pm. it was so hard seeing her like that. At least she is no longer suffering. Thanks for sitting with me everyone over last 2 days. I really appreciate it. It was so hard.

Dear @scruffypuffball ,

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. My sincere condolences go out to you and all those who knew your mum.

It must be a difficult time for you. Please take care.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 7.42.26 pm.png

@scruffypuffball 

Im so sorry, as you say atleast shes not suffering anymore. Its hard on you though and continue to engage while you work through this. 

Ive not had much experience with death, but from the little Ive had its one of the toughest things, to lose someone you love. But someone like your Mum must be incredibly difficult. Make sure you look after you, both physically and mentally. 

@scruffypuffball 

I am so sorry to hear about your mum.  You are in my thoughts. 

It must have been the hardest thing you ever had to go through @scruffypuffball - I am so sorry about that.

Now you have a lot of other issues to deal with - naturally - and I hope someone cares enough to help you with all of that. 

Also - this has to have been exhausting for you - I really care about that - and also - I am glad we were here to help you work through the last days, your mother is at peace now - I am sure you are battling with a lot of emotions.

Stay with us - we understand - and we can't do anything - we can be here though.

Best thoughts

Owlunar

My deepest sympathy to you @scruffypuffball losing your mum not something you’ll get over quickly but as you say she is now at peace.

I am here for you whenever needed 🩵💔🩵

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance