Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Am I doing the right thing.

hi @InfiniteStress  and welcome. Although i dont really have any experience in what your dealing with right now, i am here to listen and support you. 

Well done on reaching out for some supports, i do hope you find being here helpful. 

Also please feel free to have a look around the forums and join in wherever you like. 

A forum tip is to put an @ before a members name like ive done for you, this way the member will get notified that your talking to them as well

Hello @InfiniteStress and other visitors to this thread.

I did not want to overload you with information for the site on Thursday, 9 December, particularly if you are using a phone for the connection.

On a thread that I have called Henry's Landing Strip & Hangar I have posted some guides and tips to assist with communication on the forum pages. I hope that they will be of help for you and other members on the site.

You can click on the teal coloured link above to get to the thread. I do not use a phone but a laptop, so while the tips and guides might look a bit detailed, I am hoping that you will be able to connect and follow the directions reasonably easily.

I am concerned that you have a lot on your plate at the moment and hope that you will stay in contact here, and that you find connection with others on this site to be helpful and supportive.

With Best Wishes For Now

@HenryX 

Edit: Minor edit for clarity 8.45 am {AWST} 10 Dec '21

@InfiniteStress you are most welcome, the SANE counselling team are wonderful Smiley Happy

I hear your concern for your partner, and I sense the depth of care you have for her. I'm wondering whether you feel able to extend a little of that care for yourself? I hope so, and trust that you will seek the support you need to help you through all that you're going through at the moment.

Rhye 🌞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance