Re: Everything music

@greenpea Welsh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 accent - 🥵

I’m not moody. It takes to much energy. My former psychologist said my “Rebel” is determined to be happy.

I only have two requirements from friends 1. Make me laugh 2. Feed me.

I have to say that while working on the interior of this A-frame, I have never sworn so much in all my life and called for the entire “holy family” on several occasions. They didn’t help because they know I’m an atheist 😆

What happened with the non-moody ex?

You don’t have to answer that. Nobody is perfect. But I’m pretty darn close hehehe 😝 

Isn’t that amazing that you have discovered lymphatic exercises work for you.

I know what lymphatic massage is, but I don’t know what lymphatic exercises are.

Will Google tell me?

G

@Glisten  hey G yes thank god for dr google there is so much info out there re lymphodema and lymphodema exercises.  i am going to have to get some more compression socks soon. 

LOL @PeppyPatti  Cockroaches drinking tea???

@PeppyPatti this is for you. Because Cockroaches 🪳 

@tyme @greenpea @ENKELI 

https://youtu.be/g1wzFeCJ2dc?si=ynbsBXTawAz4xxhw

Lol thanks @Glisten 

Saw them play - with The Hudoo Gurus at UWA. Bought the album but hated it so sold it to the owner of the new agent where I was living with my Dad in Cottosloe down the beach. 

Should have gotten their autographs. Who would have known they would have 12 sold out shows at Madison Gardens at Wiggles ?? Mr Rocker told me tonight that Wiggles with dark hair diagnosed bipolar and freaks out before a show? 

Tomorrow iv saved my pennies and my hair is becoming the natural colour again. I dye greys in so there you go. 

This photograph is my Grandmother at 15 when she was a good Jewish Hungarian teenager. 

IMG20240918190429.jpg

My friend @tyme 

@ENKELI 

@greenpea @Meowmy 

@Bill16 @TAB @Appleblossom 

@Shaz51 @Tilz @Adge 

@tyme @ENKELI @Jynx 

And everyone else 

Nighty night my friends. 

I'm going back to blonde tomorrow.... Back to overalls, short blond hair and I'm promising I'm getting closer to drawing again. 

"Counting the Beat" is a single by New Zealand rock band The Swingers released in 1981 from their album Practical Jokers Lyrics I look at the sunrise I look at it earn I look into your eyes Don't know where to turn I'm gonna drift into that void I'm flying through space I'm an asteroid I'm dancing

Good Morning @greenpea @PeppyPatti @Glisten @ENKELI 

Shalom @PeppyPatti good for you going to your natural hair colour.
People with dark hair have a huge advantage. Their hair goes silver white and looks fantastic!

I love Jewish and Greek Orthodox weddings. Other weddings are a bit boring.

Yes the Cockroaches became the Wiggles - a lesson for all aspiring musicians.

If I see any Wiggles media all I can think of is this.

G

https://youtu.be/8uKpz6Z-KIk?si=_F3fiPPOswWnJw91