Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: The Highlight of Your Day thread

Yay @Queenie! Big, big go you!!! That's huge ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰

I called by because I wanted to share a big highlight of my day too (probably a highlight of my month/year/the last couple of years really).

After successfully completing a pretty intense feeling assessment, today I was formally offered a position in a MH organisation I could once only dream about being involved with, doing something I so badly want to get back into doing.

Also, in a strange but cool timing thing, today is the anniversary of my last MH admission. I'm feeling really proud of how far I have come in a year and so, sooooo excited about this new adventure I am on ๐Ÿ˜

Congrats @Queenie and @CheerBear ๐Ÿ™‚ Well done to both of you!

Thanks @TheVorticon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow thatโ€™s amazing @CheerBear! Well done. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks @Queenie. So great to hear a bit of excitement and some acknowledgement of how much your determination and persistence has paid off ๐Ÿ˜Šโค

Well done @CheerBear and @Queenie 

You should both be so proud of yourselves Smiley Happy

Only half way through the day but I'm thinking I've already had the highlight of my day.

Aside from some beautiful sunshine happening here which I'm loving, today I met with a new worker who will be funded through the NDIS (finally!). I think we really clicked and I have a great feeling about it. She's super experienced, has done heaps of trauma related work, is happy to work flexibly and is confident we can get some little and big goals up and going. Plus she talks crochet and is going to look for yarn bombing groups which is something I've wanted to do for ages but haven't been able to.

I'm very excited and feeling really hopeful about it all ๐Ÿ˜

E8F732BC-B5F0-4FE7-8CB2-2EC957DEE5BD.jpeg

that is awesome @CheerBear  ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ

Thanks @Teej (and @TheVorticon under that ๐Ÿ‘)

Any highlights so far for either of you, or anyone coming by? ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @CheerBear ๐Ÿ™‚
My highlight (I'll say for the week) was having a good session with my psych. It was really nice to have a pretty positive session after all the head-mess I've been having lately.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance